(“This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. I was also compensated to create this post, though all opinions are my own.”)
Ever stuck in generating ideas about designing posts for your Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook profiles.
Honestly, it can take hours in designing the posts for social media profiles because it is very hard and time-consuming to start with scratch and on a blank page. (Especially when you don’t have any template set already)
As a business owner, you can’t avoid social media posting, you have to be consistent and at the same time, you want to keep your audience engaged too.
In my previous post, I have shown you how you can quickly design awesome pins for your Pinterest profile with Tailwind’s newest tools i.e. “Tailwind Create”
If you’re new here and don’t know what Tailwind is then let me tell you Tailwind is an official Pinterest, Instagram partner that lets you schedule your pins and posts for your Pinterest and Instagram. (Facebook scheduling is to be launched soon)
So, let’s dive into it,
Tailwind Create: Creating Pinterest, Instagram & Facebook Content Instantly
Tailwind Create is a Pin and Post designing tool offered by Tailwind Team.
With Tailwind Create you can streamline your designs, speed up creating content and the designs will be professional designer quality.
In my previous post, I have talked about how you can create scroll-stopping designer-quality pins inside Tailwind Create.
Now in this post, I’ll be talking about how to design Instagram and Facebook stories & feed posts through Tailwind Create.
- Login/Signup to the Tailwind Account.
- Click on the brush icon from the left panel.
3. Select the brand palettes, logo and choose your photos (you can choose from stock images also inside the tool).
4. Now on the next page, Tailwind Create will design hundreds of premium quality posts to post on Instagram and Facebook.
5. Click the arrow “>” button to make sure that the designs are optimized for all the platforms.
6. Now click on “Select” to choose the design for downloading or scheduling right away. (You can schedule your posts for Pinterest & Instagram, and download for Facebook also Facebook Scheduling is launching soon so stay tuned)
As a Tailwind Create user you still have the freedom to edit and add the essence of your own design on the posts created by Tailwind Create.
As Tailwind Create presents you with hundreds of pins and posts to post on your social media channels but I recommend maintaining your pinning frequency.
You have this magical tool in your hand but you should not be pinning or posting in a way you seem to be spammy in the platform’s eyes.
To prevent you from this there is a feature by Tailwind i.e. “Tailwind SmartGuide” which tells you whether your pinning schedule complies with the Pinterest Best Practice or not.
Some Tailwind Create Features you’ll enjoy while design posts
- You have hundreds of choices to choose from and post on your social channels i.e. Pinterest, Instagram & Facebook.
- Rather than creating from scratch Start from almost done designs.
- Enjoy the benefits of having professional designer quality pins and posts right into your dashboard.
- You can schedule a week’s or a month’s worth of content in just an hour or less.
- Tailwind Create creates optimized designs for all three platforms in various formats such as story posts, feed posts, and pins.
I hope you have got to know about how Tailwind Create can be the swiss army knife for your social media campaigns. This is the tool I assume should be in any marketer’s arsenal.
Now I have good news to share with you i.e. Tailwind’s new pricing Plans.
If you’re still on the fence and thinking to try Tailwind then you must go ahead and sign up now because the good news is Tailwind team has launched a Forever Free Plan instead of a free trial.
Meaning, from now onwards you can have a forever free account of Tailwind and can benefit from their offerings.
Free Account: In a free account you’ll have 20 posts to post on your Pinterest and Instagram account. You’re also allowed to use 20 Taiwlind Create posts per month.
You can join 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month.
Tailwind has also introduced an all-new pricing structure for its users. Meaning if you’re on the plus plan currently, you’ll be having no boundaries to switch your plan. You can continue with that.
Now there are 4 plans Pro Plan, Advanced Plan, and Max Plan including a free account plan.
Pro Plan- $14.99/month or $119.88/year (billed as 9.99/month if paid annually)
- Pro Plans include 1 Pinterest account and 1 Instagram account.
- Pro plans can publish 100 posts per month and use Tailwind Create to make 200 posts per month across all platforms.
- Pro members will have 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month.
Advanced Plan- $29.99/mo or $239.88/year (billed as 19.99/month if paid annually)
- Advanced Plan includes 2 Pinterest account and 2 Instagram accounts.
- You’re allowed to publish 1000 posts/month and can use unlimited Tailwind Create posts.
- You can be a part of unlimited Tailwind Communities.
Max Plan- $59.99/month or 479.88/year (billed as 39.99/month if paid annually)
- Max Plan includes 3 Pinterest account and 3 Instagram accounts.
- You’re allowed to publish unlimited posts and can use unlimited Tailwind Create posts.
- You can be a part of unlimited Tailwind Communities.
So, I hope you have found Tailwind Create to be the best tool to design and schedule your social media posts.
As a Tailwind affiliate and a paid customer personally for 3+ years one thing I know that the Tailwind team is great in terms of their support and evolving nature. They are continuously bringing more features to make a marketer’s life easier.
So stay tuned for awesome news in the future.
Till then I highly recommend you to sign up for a free account of Tailwind and if you already have a free account then I encourage you to upgrade your account and leverage the maximum potential of Tailwind.
Also, check out one of the best posts about Make money on Pinterest without a blog.